- Pattaya Crocodile Farm: This is the place where you can come across hundreds of crocodiles in their natural avatar and habitat. From the baby minuscule ones (whom you can even carry in your arm and take photographs) to the monstrous sized giants whom only the trained experts handle, you can feast your eyes on our largest reptilian friend. And don’t forget to catch the special crocodile show where these trained artists perform jaw-dropping acts.
- Ripley’s Believe it or Not: Ripley’s Believe it or Not is a museum-like house exhibiting all those puzzling, mindboggling and unbelievable stuff which will astonish you yet exhilarate you completely.
- Sriracha Tiger Zoo: Ever held a tiger cub in your arms? If not, then Thailand packages bring you the opportunity at the Sriracha Tiger Zoo. It is one place where you can witness some rarely seen activities by a mother tigress and by her cubs including breastfeeding. Plus, you can take images and spend some time with other animals as well.
- Underground World Pattaya: As the name gives it away, Underground World Pattaya takes you to the bottom of the ocean and shows you the world that lies beneath our feet. Witnessing those sharks, eels and sting rays from such a close range can be as frightening as it is thrilling!
- Bottle Art Museum: Bottle Art Museum is a delightful place for an artist or for someone who has an artistic bend. There are hundreds of creations stacked in glass bottles which will amaze and excite you!
With plenty of beaches, shops, markets, malls, restaurants and hotels, Thailand tourism leaves no stone unturned to give the tourist a satisfying holiday!